Skip to content
- People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- If you or your loved one have a pre-existing condition you should be extra cautious.
- If you or your loved one are in the 70+ age group regardless of your health, you should be extra cautious.