Skip to content
- There is no need for panic,
- Healthy individuals who do not have existing health issues have recovered without any major complications.
- Stay home when you are sick. Do not go to work, school, or public areas.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider and tell them you suspect you have COVID-19 and would like to be evaluated.
- WEAR A MASK IF YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR ANY REASONS.